Configuring Invoicing To Your Preference, Sales Module,
The invoicing and voucher entry can be customized by specifying the startup values for the following parameters. Each of the following parameter can be set using the check box. ( Some of these settings will not be applicable to invoices.)
1. Date Restricted to Current Financial Year The invoice date / memo date / voucher date entered must fall within the financial year selected. Date outside this period will flag an error.
2. No Stock Flag Enabled The no stock warning flag is enabled for sales and purchase return memos.
3. Auto Save on Close / New Invoice All the invoices memos, vouchers etc. will be saved automatically. Save yes / no message will not be displayed.
4. Do Invoice Auto Calculation The calculations will be made in all the invoices, memos, vouchers etc. as you make each entry. So the calculations are complete as you complete one entry and move to next. if you Invoicing with large number of products in each invoice turn this option to off.
5. Entry Mode Tab Order Enabled If you have to make large number of invoices or you want to save time during data entry by keyboard you can turn this option on. Normally it is off.
6. Update Ledger Automatically The ledger will be updated automatically as you make each invoice, memo or voucher for all the accounts which are affected by the transaction and the ledger is always uptodate.
7. Sales Exclusive Of Taxes (Taxes Posted) If you select this option (check it) then the VAT and central sales taxes, if any will be posted to the accounts which are defined as VAT/ central sales tax accounts in the Accounts Setup.
8. Round Off 50 Paise or more to Full Rupee If checked all final figures in the invoices / memo will be rounded off to the nearest rupee. 50 paise will be rounded of to a rupee.
9. Print Invoices / Reports On 80 Col. Printer Select this option if you are using an 80 column printer. The Invoice printing will be adjusted to fit in 80 col paper.
10. Print Options Messages Enabled If you select this option the print dialogue will be shown before printing where you can select number of copies etc. If this is disabled then printing will be done directly.
11. Print Border Lines On Invoices / Memo If you select this option then border lines will be printed on the invoices.
12. Print Standard Size Invoices If you select this option then the invoices will be made of the standard size. If not selected then invoices will take as much space as required as per the number of items in the invoice to be printed.
13. Fast Print Output of Invoices / Memo Simple fonts will be used for a faster print output if you select this option.
You can also setup the starting numbers, consisting of a number and prefix where both are selectable Invoice Number Setup can be done individually for following different categories of invoices :
1. Distribution Invoice ( The prefix is definable for all the individual companies separately. To perform auto setup press command button Auto Setup
. The prefixes for invoice number will be set to first two letters of the company name and the starting number will be set to 1.) 2. Cash Sales Invoice 3. Credit Sale Invoice 4. Govt. Sales Invoice 5. TaxFree Sales Invoice 6. Inter State Sales Invoice
You are free to chose prefix as per your choice and it can be omitted if not required. You must give a starting number. The number which is stored will the the number of last invoice made. So the next invoice number will be the prefix plus next number. If you want invoice numbers to start from 1 then set this number to 1.
You can also setup the starting numbers, consisting of a numberand prefix where bothare selectable for the four different types of vouchers : Payment, Receipt,Journal, Contra. You are free to chose prefix upto five letters asper your choiceand it can be omitted if notrequired. You must give a starting number. The number which is storedwill thethe number of last voucher made. So the next voucher number will bethe prefix as per the voucher typeplus next number. If you want invoice numbers to start from 1 then setthis number to 0.
Click to find complete details of Pharmacy Retail POS, Medical Store Chemist Billing Software
Best Pharmacy Software for Pharma Billing and Distribution Management in India a Computer Application that Helps to Maintain Medicine Information, Inventory, this Pharmacy Accounting Software Module Helps Medical Shops and Pharma
Medicine Billing Software Free Download Full Version Medical Accounting Software Pharmacy Billing Software with Source Code Medicine Retailer Software System
Retail Pharmacy Software Free Download in India, Medical Shop Billing Software in India, Medical Store Software, Medical Billing and Inventory Control Software
Free Medical Stores Shops Software for Handling the Medicine Stock, Best Pharma HiTech Medical Shop Management Software Solve All Your Issues of Managing the Medical Shop, Medical Stores Billing & Accounting Features
GST Ready Medical Store System Software Drug Store Software Solution VAT Ready Medical Store Software Download Medical Supplier Software Solution
Medical Shop Store Billing Software is an One Stop Solution for Billing, Inventory Management and Accounting Needs . Tracking Medicine Expiry is Simple
Off-the-shelf software solutions for various segments like Business, Trading, Industry, Hotel, Hospital, Medical Store, Petrol Pump, Automobile dealer, Newspaper, Commodity Broker & VAT Accounting. Customization available at nominal additional cost.
ERP Accounting, Billing, Inventory Control Software